THE OLIVE TREE MARKET A Spring Pop-Up!
The Olive Tree Market will Pop-up at Maitland Regional Art Gallery on September 8th with a Spring Seasonal Market in the beautiful grounds of the celebrated regional gallery.
The Olive Tree Market is a curated gathering of designers, makers and gourmet artisan foodies, who come together to showcase high-quality artisanal goods in a vibrant community-based setting.
Olive Tree invites you to meet their talented local creative community, learn the stories behind the carefully created, innovative,handmade pieces, sample gourmet artisan produce and street food, and be inspired by the buzz of people who love what they do!
Enjoy great music from some of the best emerging talents all daylong, bring the kids for free art workshops with the gallery art tutors, relax with family and friends with brunch under the trees, and discover the current exhibitions at the award-winning regional gallery.
Some of Olive Tree's favourite makers will be at the September 8th market, including:
• The Salty Crown – With the warm months heading our way, Salty Crown can't wait to introduce their collection of beautiful unisex hats, made from biodegradable, renewable 100% Australian wool felt, and locally sourced leather by-products to Maitland.
• Leiluca Ceramics – Jacquie Garcia of Leiluca Ceramics creates beautiful, functional ceramics. The majority of the artist's work is made on the pottery wheel, using Australian stoneware clay and finished in glazes and colour palettes that are inspired by the natural environment.
• Beau Wiley Illustration – Cam of Beau Wiley Illustration creates outrageously cool artworks which are sure to brighten up your day.
• Oscar and Matilda – Bring your spring wardrobe to life, with Olive Tree favourite, designer Zoë of Oscar and Matilda.
• BURBIA – Burbia is all about creating beautiful prints and homewares of the places we live in and love.
• The Scribbly Gum – North Rothbury local, Jess Black of The Scribbly Gum, will join the creative community for the first time with her beautifully intricate artworks.
Meet friends for brunch and sample the delicious fare, from street food stalls, and gourmet providores. Including Vietnamese from Vietyum, Turkish gozleme from Master Gozleme, dumplings from Nans Dumplings, delicious pastries and treats from Covered in Crumbs,award-winning chocolate from Myrtle and Pepper Chocolate, eclairs from Choux Patisserie and coffee from Sprocket Coffee Roasters.
The Spring Pop Up Olive Tree will feature a carefully curated line-up showcasing incredible performers, songwriters, and up and coming localmusicians. It’s the perfect way to get your dose of the best live music,outdoors under the beautiful gallery trees, while enjoying a coffee or brunch.
Visit www.theolivetreemarket.com.au for more information.■